11. W: There were more than a hundred people at Kate s birthday party. How come she s got so many friends?
M: It s really no surprise. You know she was popular even when she was a child
Q: What does the man imply about Kate?
12. M: They say there ll be a snow-storm tonight, and the cold weather will last quite a few days.
W: Oh! We re so lucky, we ll be getting away for a while, and having a holiday in
Q: What do we learn about the two speakers?
13. W: Tony was awarded a medal for rescuing several families from the forest fire.
M: I really admire his courage.
Q: What do we learn about Tony from the conversation?
14. M: My washing machine is more than fifteen years old and it has worked just fine until last night.
W: You’ll never be able to get parts for it, even from
Q: What does the woman suggest the man do?
15. W: I heard about your promotion, you must be thrilled.
M: Not really, the new office is huge, but the word load has doubled.
Q: What do we learn about the man from the conversation?
16. W: I can’t decide what to do about the party tomorrow.
M: You don’t have to go if you don’t want to, but I’ll be glad to give you a ride if you do.
Q: What do we learn from the conversation?
17. M: Now if you have any questions about the contract. I’ll be happy to answer them.
W: Nothing comes to mind right now, but I’d like to go over all the articles of the contract once more before signing it.
Q: What are the speakers doing right now?点击此处下载听力MP3