11. M: Today is a bad day for me; I fell off a step and twisted my ankle.
W: Don’t worry, usually ankle injuries heal quickly id you stop regular activities for a while.
Q: What does the woman suggest the man do?
12. W: May I see your ticket please? I think you are sitting in my seat.
M: Oh, you are right. My seat is in the balcony. I’m terribly sorry.
Q: Where does the conversation most probably take place?
13. W: Did you hear Jay Smith died in his sleep last night?
M: Yes, it’s very sad. Please let everybody know that whoever wants to, may attend the funeral.
Q: What are the speakers talking about?
14. M: Have you taken Professor Young’s exam before? I’m kind of nervous.
W: Yes, just concentrate on the important ideas she’s talked about in class and ignore the details.
Q: How does the woman suggest the man prepare for Professor Young’s exam?
15. W: I’m so sorry sir, and you’ll let me pay to have your jacket cleaned, won’t you?
M: That’s all right. It could happen to anyone. And I’m sure that coffee doesn’t leave lasting marks on clothing.