1. Woman: You ve sold your car. you don t need one?
man: Not really. I ve never liked drive anyway. Now we d moved to a place near the subway . We can get about quite conviniently
Q: What do we learn from the converstaion?
2. Man: I m going to drop my information science class. It needs too early in the morning.
Woman:Is that really the good reason to drop the class, tiny?
Q:What does the woman mean?
3. Woman:If you are to doing anything paticular,shall we see the new play at the grand theater tonight?
Man:Sounds great. But I ve got to go over my notes for tomorrow s midterm.
Q: What does the woman imply?
4. Man: what do you think of the prospects for online education? Is it going to replace the traditional school?
Woman:I doubt it. Schools are hate to stay. Because they are much more than just book learning. Even known more and more kids are going online, I believe fewer of them will quit school altogether.
Q: what does the woman think of the conventional schools ?
5: M:How do most students find a job after they graduate?
W: THey usually look for a job by searching the want at newspapers.
Q:what does the woman mean?
6. M: Elien is in the basment trying to repair the washing machine.
W: She isn t going to working his term paper?
Q" What does woman think Elen should do ?
7. W: Prof e, a few of us at the back didn t get your copy of reading as assignment.
M: well, there r only 38 names on my class list. And I didn t bring any spare copies.
Q: what do we learn from the conversation?
8 : M:Congradualations , Liming, you are the talk of the town at the pride of our class now.
w:If you are fine to my winning of the english speech contest,I don t think it s such a big deal. You know I ve spent 2 summer vacations learning english in Canada.
Q: what do we learn about liming from the conversation?